The finite element method (FEM) is an analysis tool for problem-solving used throughout applied mathematics, engineering, and scientific computing. Finite Elements for Analysis and Design provides a thoroughlyrevised and up-to-date account of this important tool and its numerous applications, with added emphasis on basic theory. Numerous worked examples are included to illustrate the material.
* Akin clearly explains the FEM, a numerical analysis tool for problem-solving throughout applied mathematics, engineering and scientific computing
* Basic theory has been added in the book, including worked examples to enable students to understand the concepts
* Contains coverage of computational topics, including worked examples to enable students to understand concepts
* Improved coverage of sensitivity analysis and computational fluid dynamics
* Uses example applications to increase students' understanding
* Includes a disk with the FORTRAN source for the programs cided in the text
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||54.1 MB|
|Publisher: ||Academic Press|
|Date published: || 2014|
|ISBN: ||9780080506470 (DRM-PDF)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|