The student-to-student, step-by-step guide to surgery clerkship success - now in full color!
There is no better way for medical students to ace the surgery clerkship exam and impress on the wards than First Aid for the Surgery Clerkship. Completely updated throughout with a new full-color presentation, the Third Edition includes a guide to excelling in the clerkship, a high-yield review of core material, common exam and "pimp" questions, a section of "classifieds" including scholarship opportunities, and integrated flashcards.
· Market: Medical students in required surgery rotations (18,500/year), physician assistant students in surgery rotations
· Detailed what-to-study and what you must-know advice from clerkship veterans helps you ace the surgery clerkship exam and impress on the wards
· Frequently-tested high-yield facts and mnemonics maximize your study time
· "Exam Tips" reinforce concepts you need to know on exam day
· "Ward Tips" prepare you for common "pimp" questions
· "Classifieds" highlight extracurricular opportunities and scholarships
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||16.2 MB|
|Publisher: ||McGraw-Hill Education / Medical|
|Date published: || 2016|
|Earliest download: ||2016-10-22|
|ISBN: ||9780071842105 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|