The ultimate preparation for the USMLE Step 3-completely revised and updated!
• The resident's trusted, one-stop guide to acing the Step 3-written by residents and reviewed by faculty for accuracy
• Packed with proven test-taking strategies for the newly revised, 2-day exam
• Concise, high-yield format highlights board-relevant information
• Renewed emphasis on integrated pathophysiology, plus diagnosis and management "next steps"
• 100 mini-cases ideally prepare you for the case portion of the exam
• More study-enhancing, vignette-style "flash cards" and full-color clinical images
• Resident-tested tips and shortcuts for the CCS<
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||35.2 MB|
|Publisher: ||McGraw-Hill Education / Medical|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||2370006804642 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|