Move cursor into image to halt slide show.
Click image to stop/start slide show.
Customer rank: +2The final volume of weird and wonderful magic!
A lucky coin that becomes as scarred as its owner, a murdered woman kept alive in a photograph, dice that tell the future just for starters, a Chinese magician who gets his revenge in the most horrible of ways, an obscene thing which hides beauty and reveals hypocrisy -- and that's just the beginning of what you'll find in Five, the last volume of the strange magic series!
13 routines of bizarre, touching, weird, scary, and entertaining magic!
And that's just the beginning of the things you'll discover in -- and enjoy performing -- Five!
- Demonstrate the transparency of the human personality with the most horrid of tests!
- Show just how quickly prison walls can be an inbreachable fortress in the darkest of circumstances!
- Explain that Satan just ain't all that bad; it's just his marketing that's evil!
- Show that the last will of a murdered woman lies in a photo as a testament to her death!
- Demonstrate the inevitable conclusion of the meeting of a big mouth and a compulsive gambler!
- Prove how obscenity is just the beginning of something more insidious!
- Demonstrate there's a very good -- and frightening -- reason why they're called "the Devil's pasteboards"!
- Teach audiences that magicians are a superstitious lot about even the most mundane of things... just to keep their heads on their shoulders!
- Show that a lucky coin is just as beaten and scarred as its owner!
1st edition 2005; 105 pages.
Table of Contents
- The Rule of Five
- The Lucky Coin That Wasn't and Is
- The Devil's Pasteboards
- Murder Will Out
- Love in Hell
- The Strange Revenge of the Celestial Wu
- A Little Piece of Histrionics
- Love of Money at the Root
- Always More Mystery
- Bones, Modern and Cold
- When The Eye of the Beholder Doesn't
- Liberated by the Ties That Bind
- The Unkindest Cut of All
- A Final Word
word count: 44416 which is equivalent to 177 standard pages of text