Follow the Sun will guide you through all aspects of architectural photography, from the genre's rich history to the exciting new approaches brought by the advent of the digital age. It explains how to use the powerful tools of digital photography while employing many of the skills and traditions of the established genre. Written to be accessible to professionals, amateurs, and students alike, this book will be useful for photographers exploring architecture as fine artists, on editorial assignments, or on commercial shoots.
Key features include:
• Example photographs and diagrams
• Historical background of architectural photography
• Advice on essential equipment
• How to plan a shoot to your advantage
• How to use tilt-shift lenses for architecture
• Editing workflow and strategies
• Interviews with architectural photographers Peter Aaron, Magda Biernat, Ty Cole, and Elizabeth
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||15.0 MB|
|Publisher: ||Focal Press|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781317753070 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|