Shows you how to do a fortune telling act incorporating magic tricks.
1st edition 1948; 1st digital edition 2016, 26 pages.
- Fortune Telling By Cards (Three Methods)
- The Triple Turnover
- Out Of The Hat
- The Mental Wonder
- Simplified Interpretation Of The Cards
- The Suits (Indicate The Spheres Of Action)
- The Values (Indicate Events Of Importance)
- How To Memorize
- The Mystic Circle
- How To Give An Interesting Reading
- A Sample Reading (From Observation And Information)
- The World Of Dreams
- Fortune Telling With Coins
- Fortune Telling With Dice
- Scribble-Ology (An Original Pseudo-Psychic Act)
- The Psychic System
- Subjects Of Interests (Key Words And Follow-Ups Used To Get Details)
word count: 8943 which is equivalent to 35 standard pages of text
Reviewed by Scott Druid (confirmed purchase)
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!] Date Added: Wednesday 11 January, 2017
For anyone wanting to get into readings - get this one right away. One can learn a vast range of topics and techniques in the quickest possible time. A lot of ground is covered without fluff or fillers. I really enjoyed this one.
|Publisher: ||Abbott Magic|