According to countless engagement surveys and polls, the majority of employees today want to feel more valued and to contribute in more meaningful ways.
The results of disengagement are devastating: Top talent is considering or acting on their exit plan. Employees who remain are blocked from giving their talents, passions, and virtues to their workplace. Organizations are failing to satisfy their customers and are missing opportunities to innovate and keep their business viable.
It doesn't have to be this way. In this book, based on their new recognition approach, FROG™ - Forever Recognize Others' Greatness - Sarah McVanel and Brenda Zalter-Minden show what happens when leaders and employees pay close attention to the essential greatness within themselves and one another:
- Employees, no matter what their skill set and across every industry, are motivated to leverage their skills and passion
- Teams flourish
- Top talent is retained
- And the mission of the organization is achieved
Using numerous examples of success from their consulting work, the authors call for a revolutionary approach to recognition that:
- Is solution-focused, affirming what is already working for each and every person rather than emphasizing failures and problems
- Imagines best possible scenarios for individuals, teams, and organizations
- Sets a strengths-based plan for individuals, with clear next steps
- Becomes a continuous process in which everyone contributes to the humanity of their workplace one positive intent at a ti
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||2.1 MB|
|Publisher: ||BPS Books|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781772360271 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|