“As parts of my childhood memories returned, I tried to make sense of it all. There were many pieces of the puzzle that started to come together as I retraced my steps. It started to make sense why I experienced high levels of anxiety, panic attacks, felt unsafe, and wanted to lock my bedroom door at night.”
Abused as a child, Marisa Russo feared commitment and fell into a lifestyle of poor choices and negativity. Finally able to reclaim her true identity in her forties, she made it her life??s work to help others in the same predicament. Having founded Forensic Healing, Marisa??s investigative style first attracted praise in her book, Women Breaking Free. In this new offering, Freeing The Unloved Girl, Marisa helps readers discover and heal past hurts using a combination of examples and exercises, alongside words of encouragement and validation.
What You Will Learn
A 25-step liberating process of self-discovery and empowerment to;
• Remove the effects of emotional and physical abuse along with subtle and obvious conditioning from the stereotypes of being a woman.
• Reconnect to your ability as a woman to feel and know answers, solutions, and guidance that direct you to safety, truth and empowerment.
• Release guilt, negative associations and crippling preconceptions.
• Express yourself fully and feel free to be you, using conversation and expression analysis.
• Rate your relationships using the Positive Energy Index to enhance your personal power network.
• Live a proven, daily system to create a richer, more rewarding, and happier life.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||2.4 MB|
|Publisher: ||Forensic Healing|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9780994479808 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|