FTTX Networks: Technology Implementation and Operation provides an in-depth treatment of the technology and implementation of FTTX networks, discusses the environment that gave rise to FTTX, provides a survey of the available FTTX technologies, and gives users the state-of-the-art knowledge needed for successful deployment of FTTX.
The book includes hands-on project planning engineering design and operations checklists, as well as recommended best practices for configuring FTTH systems and the data networks preceding them for IPTV, voice, and data, with case studies of actual FTTH systems and a methodology for predicting the performance of real systems. This book is a must-read for all network engineers, technical businesspeople, and technical specialists engaged in building FTTX networks, from technology selection, to fielding the network in production, to implementation.
- Compares, contrasts, and explains FTTX technologies
- Provides hands-on project planning, engineering design, and operations checklists, allowing for a quick climb up the network design, deployment, and implementation learning curves
- Discusses recommended best practices for configuring FTTH systems and the data networks preceding them, for IPTV, voice, and data
- Includes case studies of actual FTTH systems and their configurations
- Covers a methodology for predicting the performance of real systems, particularly in the optical domain
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||7.5 MB|
|Publisher: ||Morgan Kaufmann|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||2370007667857 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|