• Do your students need to organize and summarize data for term projects? Will they need to perform these tasks on the job? This book gives them thorough preparation.
• In twelve short chapters, your students will learn the purposes of descriptive statistics, their calculation, and proper interpretation.
• Actual data on the emotional health of foster-care adolescents are used throughout the book to illustrate various ways of deriving meaning from the data with descriptive statistics. Other interesting examples are also included.
• Computational procedures are illustrated with step-by-step, easy-to-follow examples.
• End-of-chapter exercises provide ample practice for students to master both computations and statistical concepts.
• Eliminates the need for students to buy a traditional statistics book that emphasizes inferential statistics.
• Thoroughly field-tested for student comprehension.
• The answer key makes it easy for you to start using this book right away.
• This book will please you and your students with its clarity of presentation.
• Outstanding supplement for students who need to describe te
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||14.3 MB|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781351970327 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|