Teach yourself how to navigate and use the latest version of the popular Mac OS Operating system. With plenty of screen prints, photographs and illustrations, this guide explores...
- New features in El-Capitan
- Setting up your Mac
- Docks, finders, dashboards and widgets
- Handoff, MailDrop and Messages
- Launch pad, ibooks and maps
- Appstore, iCloud and spotlight
- Security considerations
- Backing up data with time machine
- Setting up wifi, internet and email
- Creating stunning presentations with Keynote
- Writing beautiful looking documents with Pages
- Organising your favourite music into playlists, onto your iPod or iPhone.
- Storing, organising and manipulating your photos, share on social media
- Creating photo albums and slideshows
- Editing your home movies using iMovie
- And more...
Techniques are illustrated step by step using photography and screen prints throughout, together with concise, easy to follow text from an established expert in the field.
Whether you have just bought your first Mac, switched from Windows, or are a keen computer user, this book will provide you with a firm grasp of the underpinning foundations and equip you with the skills needed to use a Mac effectively and productively.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||14.3 MB|
|Publisher: ||Elluminet Press|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781911174035 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|