Teach yourself how to navigate and use the most unified version of Windows in Microsoft's history, whether it's on your phone, tablet or desktop computer. Revised and updated according to Microsoft's updates.
With plenty of screen prints, photographs and illustrations, this guide explores...
- Windows 10's new features, menus and utilities
- Setting up your computer, downloading and upgrading to Windows 10
- Navigating Windows 10 using the new start menu, action centre, taskbar and touch screen gestures
- Using the desktop and running applications
- Using Cortana virtual assistant and Microsoft Edge Web Browser
- Using OneDrive
- Backing up your important data with filehistory
- Antivirus and internet safety
- Taking, enhancing and organising your photographs
- Downloading & watching videos
- Downloading & listening to music
- Staying in touch friends, family and colleagues using Mail, Calendar & People App
- Maintaining Windows 10, scanning drives for errors and basic recovery procedures and more...
Techniques are illustrated step by step using photography and screen prints throughout, together with concise, easy to follow text from an established expert in the field.
Whether you have just bought your first windows phone, tablet, computer, laptop or are a keen computer user who has just upgraded to Windows 10, this book will provide you with a firm grasp of the underpinning foundations and equip you with the skills needed to use a computer like an expert.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||4.6 MB|
|Publisher: ||Elluminet Press|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9780993298196 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|