THIEME Atlas of Anatomy: General Anatomy and Musculoskeletal System, Second Edition, Latin Nomenclature is an ideal educational tool for anyone studying musculoskeletal anatomy. Each region is presented in a manner that builds understanding: starting with bones, joints, and muscles, then vasculature and nerves, and concluding with topographic illustrations. This atlas begins with a concise overview of general anatomy and moves on to the detailed anatomy of the trunk wall, upper limb, and lower limb.
- Labels and anatomic terminology are in Latin nomenclature.
- Expanded coverage of tissue structure and development, functional testing, diagnostic imaging, and diseases of the musculoskeletal system
- Exquisite full-color illustrations with clear, descriptive captions
- Each two-page spread is a self-contained guide to a topic
- Hundreds of clinical applications integrated into the anatomic descriptions, emphasizing the vital link between anatomic structure and function
- Access to WinkingSkull.com PLUS, with over 500 images from the book for labels-on and labels-off review and timed self-tests
The THIEME Atlas of Anatomy series also features Neck and Internal Organs and Head and Neuroanatomy . Each atlas is available in softcover.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||119.5 MB|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781626230835 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 50 selections every 5 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 50 pages every 5 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|