The Ultimate Guide to Getting a Literary Agent!
If you dream of scoring the best possible deal with a traditional publisher and seeing your book in print, you need literary representation. Filled with practical, straightforward advice and insider tips, Get a Literary Agent is a one-stop resource for writers of both fiction and nonfiction. You'll learn how to:
You'll also gain the advice of more than 100 literary agents who share their secrets for securing representation. If you've ever wondered what a literary agent can do for you--and why you need one--this invaluable guide provides the answers.
- Research agents and target the best ones for your work
- Navigate the submission process--from best practices to possible pitfalls
- Craft a polished query letter and pitch your work effectively
- Assemble a book proposal like a pro
- Form a lasting partnership with your agent
|Size: ||648 KB|
|Publisher: ||Writers Digest Books|
|Date published: || 2014|
|ISBN: ||9781599638072 (EPUB)|