Global Environmental Politics is the perfect introduction to this increasingly significant area. The text combines an accessible introduction to the most important environmental theories and concepts with a series of detailed case studies of the most pressing environmental problems.
Features and benefits of the book:
- Explains the most important concepts and theories in environmental politics.
- Introduces environmental politics within the context of political science and international relations theories.
- Demonstrates how the concepts and theories apply in a wide variety of real world contexts.
- Case studies include the most important environmental issues from climate change and biodiversity to forests and marine pollution.
- Each chapter is written by an established international authority in the field.
This exciting new textbook is essential reading all students of environmental politics and will be of great interest to students of International Relations and Political Economy.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||9.3 MB|
|Date published: || 2010|
|ISBN: ||9781136920998 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|