Learn how to run large-scale, data-intensive workloads with Compute Engine, Google's cloud platform. Written by Google engineers, this tutorial walks you through the details of this Infrastructure as a Service by showing you how to develop a project with it from beginning to end. You'll learn best practices for using Compute Engine, with a focus on solving practical problems.
- Access and manage Compute Engine resources with a web UI, command-line interface, or RESTful interface
- Configure, customize, and work with Linux VM instances
- Explore storage options: persistent disk, Cloud Storage, Cloud SQL (MySQL in the cloud), or Cloud Datastore NoSQL service
- Use multiple private networks, and multiple instances on each network
- Build, deploy, and test a simple but comprehensive cloud computing application step-by-step
- Use Compute Engine with Docker, Node.js, ZeroMQ, Web Starter Kit, AngularJS, WebSocket, and D3.js
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||23.3 MB|
|Publisher: ||O'Reilly Media|
|Date published: || 2014|
|ISBN: ||9781449361495 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|