The 100% Updated, Start-to-Finish Guide to Profiting from Google+!
Google+ is quickly maturing into an incredibly valuable channel for profitable business--and, because many of your competitors haven't discovered it yet, it offers you huge new opportunities. Google+ for Business, Second Edition, will help you grab those opportunities right now. Top social media speaker and business advisor Chris Brogan will help you get great results fast, without wasting time or money. This fully updated second edition distills the experiences of leading-edge Google+ business adopters into powerful tactical recipes for everything from lead generation and nurturing to direct sales. Packed with new examples and case studies, it guides you through using Google+ for promotion, customer service, community building, referrals, collaboration, and much more. From start to finish, the focus is on results: generating more customers and more cash at the lowest possible cost!
- Make the right first moves after you've signed up for Google+
- Leverage the newest Google+ features to drive even more business value
- Take advantage of deepening links between Google+ and Google Search
- Implement today's most effective Google+ strategies and tactics
- Use Google+ to drive more traffic to your main site and improve its searchability and discovery
- Shorten the buying cycle through better prospecting, lead generation, and nurturing
- Build a vital Google+ community around your products, services, and people
- Integrate Google+ into your current online/digital strategies
- Use Google+ video and videoconferencing to deepen relationships, solve problems, and make sales
- Organize contacts and interactions more effectively with Google+ Circles
- Create Google+ posts that draw attention and spark conversations
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||5.1 MB|
|Publisher: ||Que Publishing|
|Date published: || 2012|
|ISBN: ||9780133114201 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 30 selections every 30 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 30 pages every 30 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|Afghanistan, Algeria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegowina, Congo, Congo (The Democratic Republic of the), Cote D'Ivoire, Cuba, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Korea (Democratic People's Republic of), Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Macedonia (The Former Yugoslav Republic of), Myanmar, Nigeria, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Zimbabwe|