The #1 review book for the Family Medicine Board Examination- updated with a new full-color design!
The renowned Family Practice Examination and BoardReview is now Graber and Wilbur's Family MedicineExamination & Board Review, the perfect way to preparefor the primary and recertification exam in family medicine and for licensureexams. This engagingly written study guide has been completely updated with anew full-color design and is enhanced by powerful new learning aids, including50 additional questions to the already comprehensive final exam, andchapter-ending clinical pearls that consolidate high-yield information. Youwill also, of course, find the humor, wit, and approachable tone that havebrought the book legions of enthusiastic - and appreciative - fans.
New to this edition!
- Full color layout
- Clinical pearls at the end of each chapter to highlight key takeaways
- 50 brand new final exam questions
- Numbered cases for easy reference
Outstanding features from the previous edition:
· More than 350 progressive case studies that reflect the realitiesof clinical practice and prepare you for your exams
· 29 chapters based on body system and elements of patient care
· A comprehensive final exam (nearly 200 questions) with answersreferenced to pages in the book
· Detailed answer explanations that describe not only why an answeris correct, but why the other answers are wrong
· Comprehensive coverage of ALL topics on the boards andrecertifying exam
· Super-effective learning aids such as Quick Quizzes, Helpful Tips,learning objectives, clinical pearls, and more
· Color photographs of conditions most easily diagnosed byappearance
· An outstanding refresher for primary care physicians, physicianassistants, and nurse practitionersTo view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||61.2 MB|
|Publisher: ||McGraw-Hill Education / Medical|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||2370007603169 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|