For students planning further study after college, the Guide to American Graduate Schools puts the necessary information at their fingertips. Completely revised and updated, this long-trusted and indispensable tool features comprehensive information on every aspect of graduate and professional study, including:
• Alphabetically arranged profiles of more than 1,200 accredited institutions, including enrollment, locations, libraries and other facilities, and housing situations
• Fields of study offered by each institution and types of degrees conferred
• Admissions standards and requirements, recruitment practices, and degree requirements
• Tuition costs and opportunities for financial aid
• Details on scholarships, fellowships, assistantships, and internships
Organized in a clear, straightforward, easy-to-use format, this is the essential source with which to begin planning for the future.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||2.4 MB|
|Date published: || 1967|
|ISBN: ||9781101162958 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|American Samoa, Canada, Guam, Micronesia (Federated States of), Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Puerto Rico, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands (U.S.)|