The Handbook of Microwave Technology provides a reference resource for professionals in business and industry as well as science and engineering students. A compact, concise reference, the Volumes contain focused chapters complete with useful formulas, charts, graphs, tables, examples, and diagrams that are clearly explained and easily applicable to practical cases.
Volume I: Components and Devices provides a comprehensive overview of the components and devices used in microwave circuits, including microwave transmission lines, resonators, filters, ferrite devices, solid state devices, transistor oscillators and amplifiers, directional couplers, microstripline components, microwave detectors, mixers, converters and harmonic generators, and microwave solid-state switches, phase shifters and attenuators.
Volume II: Applications discusses consumer, industrial, biomedical, and chemical applications of microwave technology. It also covers microwave instrumentation and measurement, thermodynamics, and applications in navigation, law enforcement, and radio communication.
* of Volume I
* Includes coverage of numerous components and devices used in microwave circuits, including:
* Microwave transmission lines
* Resonators, filters, ferrite devices, solid state devices
* Transistor oscillators and amplifers
* Directional couplers and microstripline components
* Microwave detectors, mixers, converters, and harmonic generators
* Microwave solid-state switches, phase shifters, and attenuators
* Key Features of Volume II
* Discusses consumer, industrial, biomedical, and chemical applications of microwave technology
* Covers microwave instrumentation and measurements
* Includes applications in navigation, law enforcement, and radio communication
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||25.8 MB|
|Publisher: ||Academic Press|
|Date published: || 1995|
|ISBN: ||9780080534107 (DRM-PDF)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|