This book catalogs the most popular and commonly used serial-port interfaces and provides details on the specifications and the latest standards, enabling you to select an interface for a new design or verify that an interface is working correctly. Each chapter is based on a different interface and is written in an easy to follow, standard format.
With this book you will learn:
- The most widely used serial interfaces
- How to select the best serial interface for a specific application or design
- The trade-offs between data rate and distance (length or range)
- The operation and benefits of serial data transmission
- The most common media used for serial data transmission
- Covers the most popular and commonly used interfaces and provides details on their specifications and standards
- Explains the key concepts to enable an engineer to select an interface for a new design or verify that an interface is working correctly
- Each chapter is based on a different interface and is written in an easy to follow, standard format
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||3.9 MB|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||2370006789192 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|