Handbook of Solid State Diffusion, Volume 1: Diffusion Fundamentals and Techniques covers the basic fundamentals, techniques, applications, and latest developments in the area of solid-state diffusion, offering a pedagogical understanding for students, academicians, and development engineers. Both experimental techniques and computational methods find equal importance in the first of this two-volume set.
Volume 1 covers the fundamentals and techniques of solid-state diffusion, beginning with a comprehensive discussion of defects, then different analyzing methods, and finally concluding with an exploration of the different types of modeling techniques.
- Presents a handbook with a short mathematical background and detailed examples of concrete applications of the sophisticated methods of analysis
- Enables readers to learn the basic concepts of experimental approaches and the computational methods involved in solid-state diffusion
- Covers bulk, thin film, and nanomaterials
- Introduces the problems and analysis in important materials systems in various applications
- Collates contributions from academic and industrial problems from leading scientists involved in developing key concepts across the globe
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||46.9 MB|
|Date published: || 2017|
|ISBN: ||9780128043608 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will only be sold to customers with a billing address in:|