Handbook of Solid State Diffusion, Volume 2: Diffusion Analysis in Material Applications covers the basic fundamentals, techniques, applications, and latest developments in the area of solid-state diffusion, offering a pedagogical understanding for students, academicians, and development engineers. Both experimental techniques and computational methods find equal importance in the second of this two volume set.
Volume 2 covers practical issues on diffusion phenomena in bulk, thin film, and in nanomaterials. Diffusion related problems and analysis of methods in industrial applications, such as electronic industry, high temperature materials, nuclear materials, and superconductor materials are discussed.
- Presents a handbook with a short mathematical background and detailed examples of concrete applications of the sophisticated methods of analysis
- Enables readers to learn the basic concepts of experimental approaches and the computational methods involved in solid-state diffusion
- Covers bulk, thin film, and nanomaterials
- Introduces the problems and analysis in important materials systems in various applications
- Collates contributions from academic and industrial problems from leading scientists involved in developing key concepts across the globe
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||26.1 MB|
|Date published: || 2017|
|ISBN: ||9780128045787 (DRM-PDF)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|