This is the first comprehensive reference work on toxicologic pathology, an emerging field that integrates the mechanisms of toxic injury with the resulting pathology. Chapters deal systematically with organ-specific toxic injury, describing the mechanisms of injury, morphological expression of the injury, and evaluation of the pathology. Additional chapters introduce the field to the uninitiated and address such topics as techniques used for morphological evaluation, risk assessment, and regulatory aspects. The Handbook of Toxicologic Pathology will quickly establish itself as the classic reference work in this field for years to come.
* Comprehensive, "user friendly" reference text on toxicologic pathology
* Large, easy-to-use 8 1/2" x 11", double-column format
* Systematic approach to each organ or system
* More than 500 illustrations and 90 tables complement the text
* Over 2,000 references for easy access to the primary literature
* Unique chapters written by leading authorities
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||225.5 MB|
|Publisher: ||Academic Press|
|Date published: || 2013|
|ISBN: ||9781483288611 (DRM-PDF)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|