Bitten by the love bug? Then these seven medical romances might be just what the doctor ordered. From emergency room meet-ups to high-stakes house calls, these delightful couples will discover love is definitely the best medicine.
Sensuality Level: Sensual
- Acute Reactions: The man with allergies never gets the girl, but that may change for restaurateur Ian Zamora when he makes an appointment with allergist Petra Lale. A little romance just might be chicken soup for his heart.
- Masquerade: Sophie Franklyn and Alex Scavoni spend a sizzling New Year's Eve in each other's arms, reveling in the anonymity of a masked party. But when next they meet, it's in the high-pressure world of a busy Perth emergency room where they must work side by side.
- Georgie's Heart: No one would ever guess that plump doctor's office receptionist Georgeanne Hartfield is the secret author of Faking It, the new sex guide everyone's talking about. Then Dr. Zane Bryant joins the practice and makes her feel like faking it isn't the only option. But if he discovers she's behind the infamous best seller, will he believe her feelings are real this time?
- Fair Trade: A surprise trade to the Sinners gives Grayson Gunn one last chance at the Cup before he hangs up his skates, and not even the injuries that send him to the team's pretty new doctor will stop him. Dr. Olivia Parker's professional focus has lost her countless personal relationships. Could a shot at real love be worth risking her ethical code?
- Immortal Flame: After a horrific accident, Peter Blackstone arrives in Allison La Croix's ER and heals himself before her eyes. Peter, an immortal, traded his soul to save his wife, and now he will hunt criminals forever. Can Allison find a way to unlock his forgotten, passionate soul?
- Flight from Love: Nurse Brooke Martin can't believe her good luck when rich playboy Reagan Hollingsworth proposes, but there's one problem: marriage is a sometime thing to Reagan and Brooke is a forever kind of girl. Is love something settled, or a wild, passionate affair?
- California Sunrise: Dr. Raúl Mendez finds himself drawn to plucky single mother Alicia Fuentes after he diagnoses her young son on the autism spectrum, but their blossoming relationship must withstand the political and very personal battles surrounding immigration.
|Size: ||3.8 MB|
|Publisher: ||Crimson Romance|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781507200414 (EPUB)|