UNLOCK THE SECRETS OF CHEMISTRY with THE PRINCETON REVIEW.
High School Chemistry Unlocked focuses on giving you a wide range of key lessons to help increase your understanding of chemistry. With this book, you'll move from foundational concepts to complicated, real-world applications, building confidence as your skills improve. End-of-chapter drills will help test your comprehension of each facet of chemistry, from atoms to alpha radiation. Don't feel locked out!
Everything You Need to Know About Chemistry.
• Complex concepts explained in straightforward ways
• Walk-throughs of sample problems for all topics
• Clear goals and self-assessments to help you pinpoint areas for further review
• Guided examples of how to solve problems for common subjects
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 165+ hands-on practice questions, seeded throughout the chapters and online
• Complete answer explanations to boost understanding
• Bonus online questions similar to those you'll find on the AP Chemistry Exam and the SAT Chemistry Subject Test
High School Chemistry Unlocked covers:
• Building blocks of matter
• Physical behavior of matter
• Chemical bonding
• Chemical reactions
• Acids and bases
• Organic chemistry
... and more!
From the Trade Paperback edition.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||15.5 MB|
|Publisher: ||Princeton Review|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781101921562 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|American Samoa, Canada, Guam, Micronesia (Federated States of), Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Puerto Rico, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands (U.S.)|