Hindi is the national language of India, one of the worlds largest and fastest growing countries!
Flash cards are an excellent language learning tool. This comprehensive set of flash cards is designed for students, travelers and anyone who wants to learn Hindi. This is one of the best ways to learn to read and recognize Hindi words, learn new vocabulary and review and reinforce what you know already.
The Hindi Flash Cards has a full range of features designed to help beginning and intermediate learners.
Key Features of Hindi Flash Cards include:
- Contains 300 flash cards featuring the most common Hindi words and phrases.
- Each card has one main vocabulary item plus four other related items. Frequently-used idioms are also given. This set of cards contains over 1,500 words and phrases!
- Sample Hindi sentences are provided for each main word (in both Hindi script and romanized form) showing you how it is used, with English translations.
- A study guide is included explaining how to use the cards for effective language learning.
- Downloadable audio with native speaker pronunciations.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||19.0 MB|
|Publisher: ||Tuttle Publishing|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781462918676 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|