Looks like real mind reading. And really "packs flat and plays big".
A large pile of movie poster postcards are mixed and distributed to three spectators. Each spectator looks through their movies, selects one (a free choice) and places the remaining postcards away, out of sight. The performer describes the images, scenes and names of each selected movie.
It's that direct!
- No pre-show.
- No electronics.
- No stooges.
- No dual reality.
- No hidden or secret assistants.
- No calculations.
- No duplicates - Every movie postcard is different.
- The spectators write nothing.
- The postcards are not marked. The backs are blank.
- Completely self-contained.
- Spectators have a free choice of their movie.
- Offers a real "jazz mentalism" approach giving the performance a sense of real mindreading.
- Perfect for close-up, parlour and stage.
- 50 minute instruction video (3-camera shoot) with live performance. After a live performance, Richard takes you through all the steps, tips and nuances that will convince your audience you are reading their minds.
- 20 page detailed instruction e-book.
- Files to print the postcards allowing you the freedom to make them the size you prefer from business card to postcard size.