Buy a home in California using these effective strategies.
A thorough, practical guide, How to Buy a House in California will help you make informed decisions that can save you thousands of dollars. With this bestseller in hand, you'll learn how to:
This edition is completely updated to reflect the ups and downs in California's housing market. Whether you can bid low or will need to enter a bidding war, you'll learn to develop a strategy based on local conditions.
- research the neighborhood and local real estate market
- find the right agent
- get the most up-to-date information on mortgage options and rates
- take advantage of creative financing strategies - from seller financing to government loans
- figure out how much down payment you can afford
- choose the right home; whether an existing one or a new one in a development
- make an offer and negotiate with confidence
- understand the seller disclosures about the property's condition
- inspect the house for physical problems and environmental hazards
- juggle buying and selling houses simultaneously
- successfully go through escrow
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||3.7 MB|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781413321098 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|