As the name suggests, this is a very current topic. The book is intended for all entrepreneurs who either find themselves in crisis and are trying to mitigate it or those who seek to prevent it. It offers a comprehensive overview of company crisis, signals and forms of crises and, most importantly, the potential solutions to the crisis and, ideally, how to avoid it:
- What is a company crisis and how does it manifest?
- Most common signs of a company crisis
- Simple analysis of assets and liabilities
- How to find the cause of the crisis
- Possible resolutions of crisis situations
- How to prepare a strategic crisis response plan
- How to behave during a crisis and implement a crisis response plan
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||56 KB|
|Publisher: ||Meriglobe Business Academy|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781910435229 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|