HTML5 and CSS3 for the Real World is your perfect introduction to the latest generation of web technologies. This easy-to-follow guide covers everything you need to know to get started today. You'll master the semantic markup available in HTML5, as well as how to use CSS3 to create amazing-looking websites without resorting to complex workarounds.
You'll learn how to:
- Lose that pesky Flash habit by embracing native HTML5 video
- Set type that truly supports your message
- Build intelligent web forms that users will love!
- Design modern web apps the shine on mobile devices
- Create dynamic, efficient graphics on the fly with SVG and canvas
- Use shiny new APIs to add geolocation and offline functionality
- Build your own full featured HTML5 website, the HTML5 Herald
This easy-to-follow guide is illustrated with lots of examples, and leads readers through the process of creating great websites from start to finish using HTML5 and CSS3.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||5.0 MB|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781457192784 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|