I Quit Sugar maintains that a sugar-free Christmas can still be enjoyed with abundant, wholesome and delicious food! In the updated Christmas Cookbook you will find 65+ recipes including many alternatives to classic favourites and lots of guilt-free treats to excite your guests.
What's inside the Christmas Cookbook?
Six meal plans:
* Let's Do Brunch: a fresh morning buffet menu.
* The Summer Barbeque: a fun, outdoorsy menu geared to warmer climates.
* Traditional with a Twist: the roast 'n' pudding affair, but with much less fuss and much, much kinder on your waistline.
* A Very Veggie Christmas: a festive vegetarian meal plan to serve six.
* Kid-friendly Feeds: fun meals to keep the kids entertained and well-fed.
* The Thanksgiving Banquet: all the traditional favourites with an IQS spin.
Handy tips and tricks:
* Recipes dedicated to using leftovers and a how-to guide to on minimising food wastage.
* A guide to navigating the silly season during work functions and social gatherings.
* Shopping list generator
* Ingredient converter
* Printable recipes
* Planning notes to manage preparation leading up to the big day
* Gift ideas to suit any occasion
* Links to video cooking demonstrations
What is I Quit Sugar?
I Quit Sugar is the product of a personal experiment by media personality and health advocate, Sarah Wilson. I Quit Sugar encourages people to lessen their sugar intake through avoiding foods high in fructose and sucrose over an 8-Week period. It is believed during this time our bodies can recalibrate and find a natural appetite without the harmful effects of the white stuff.
A little bit about Sarah Wilson
Sarah Wilson is a journalist, tv host and blogger with presence across television, radio, magazines, newspapers and online. She's the former editor of Cosmopolitan magazine and was the host of the first series of MasterChef Australia, the highest rating show in Australian TV history.
Sarah Wilson founded the I Quit Sugar website, cookbook series and online 8-Week Program, after experimenting with removing sugar from her diet as a way of alleviating the symptoms of her autoimmune disease.
In 2013 alone, Sarah has sold more than 65,000 eBooks.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||17.0 MB|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||2370007508945 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|