Improve your health and quality of life with expert advice and strategies to outsmart IBS.
Filled with practical tips and support to help you deal with the stress and lifestyle changes that come with living with IBS each day, IBS: 365 Tips for Living Well will show you how to:
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
- Find ways to treat your IBS effectively and avoid flare-ups, including prescription and over-the-counter medications, and complementary and alternative therapies
- Relieve stomach pain, gas, bloating, diarrhea, and constipation
- Know which food and beverages to eat and drinkóand which ones to avoid
- Begin a Low-FODMAP diet to ease painful symptoms and improve digestion
- Feel confident at work, school, parties, and the gym and in all of your everyday activities
- Prevent IBS from compromising your personal relationships
|Size: ||523 KB|
|Publisher: ||Demos Health|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781617052507 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 20 selections every 20 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 20 pages every 20 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|