Now fully updated for Cisco??s new CIPTV2 300-075 exam, Implementing Cisco IP Telephony and Video, Part 2 (CIPTV2) Foundation Learning Guide is your Cisco? authorized learning tool for CCNP? Collaboration preparation. Part of the Cisco Press Foundation Learning Series, it teaches advanced skills for implementing a Cisco Unified Collaboration solution in a multisite environment.
The authors show how to implement Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) dialing, globalized call routing, Intercluster Lookup Service and Global Dial Plan Replication, Cisco Service Advertisement Framework and Call Control Discovery, tail-end hop-off, Cisco Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony, Enhanced Location Call Admission Control (CAC) and Automated Alternate Routing (AAR), and important mobility features.
They introduce each key challenge associated with Cisco Unified Communications (UC) multisite deployments, and present solutions-focused coverage of Cisco Video Communication Server (VCS) Control, the Cisco Expressway Series, and their interactions with Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
Each chapter opens with a topic list that clearly identifies its focus, ends with a quick-study summary of key concepts, and presents review questions to assess and reinforce your understanding. The authors present best practices based on Cisco Solutions Reference Network Designs and Cisco Validated Designs, and illustrate operation and troubleshooting via configuration examples and sample verification outputs.
This guide is ideal for all certification candidates who want to master all the topics covered on the CIPTV2 300-075 exam.
- Shows how to craft a multisite dial plan that scales, allocates bandwidth appropriately, and supports QoS
- Identifies common problems and proven solutions in multisite UC deployments
- Introduces best practice media architectures, including remote conferencing and centralized transcoding
- Thoroughly reviews PSTN and intersite connectivity options
- Shows how to provide remote site telephony and branch redundancy
- Covers bandwidth reservation at UC application level with CAC
- Explains how to plan and deploy Cisco Device Mobility, Extension Mobility, and Unified Mobility
- Walks through deployment of Cisco Video Communication Server and Expressway series, including user and endpoint provisioning
- Covers Cisco UCM and Cisco VCS interconnections
- Shows how to use Cisco UC Mobile and Remote Access
- Covers fallback methods for overcoming IP WAN failure
- Demonstrates NAT traversal for video and IM devices via VCS Expressway
- Introduces dynamic dial plan learning via GDPR, SAD, or CCD
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||34.7 MB|
|Publisher: ||Cisco Press|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9780134305707 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 30 selections every 30 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 30 pages every 30 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|Afghanistan, Algeria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegowina, Congo, Congo (The Democratic Republic of the), Cote D'Ivoire, Cuba, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Korea (Democratic People's Republic of), Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Macedonia (The Former Yugoslav Republic of), Myanmar, Nigeria, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Zimbabwe|