Ten amazing card routines totally impromptu and using just a regular deck of cards.
- TWO FOR ONE (Aldo Colombini): A stunning prediction and yet so easy to do!
- OUT OF THIS SMALL WORLD (Tom Daugherty): An impromptu version of the famous trick with just twenty-six cards but several climaxes!
- IMPULSE (Herb Runge): Two cards find the two mates on the impulses of the spectator!
- TAURUS (Aldo Colombini): Two Kings find a freely selected card where it was not supposed to be! Very strong effect.
- THE QUICK CHANGE SISTERS (Ryan Matney): Actually two routines using just the four Queens and a freely selected card. For walk-around too!
- WIDOW SWAPPING (J.K. Hartman): A red Queen is placed between the red Aces and a black Queen is placed between the black Aces. They magically change places!
- FOUR AND ONE (Nick Trost): A (say) red selected card is the only one among a packet of black cardsů or vice versa? Very strong routine!
- A PROMISE IS A PROMISE (Aldo Colombini): Three selected cards are found in three different ways. For walk-around too!
- COLOR OF THOUGHT (Karl Fulves): A prediction using red and black cards!
- A CARBON FOOTPRINT (Paul Gordon): Yet another great prediction, so easy and so strong!