A complete, up-to-date infrastructure planning resource Thoroughly revised to address sustainability and the latest codes and regulations, Infrastructure Planning, Engineering and Economics, Second Edition, describes the full range of skills necessary to plan, implement, upgrade, and maintain infrastructure projects in the public sector.
Th is comprehensive work discusses planning methodologies and best practices, and features global case studies, research projects, and references to the literature to support the principles presented. The text has been streamlined and updated in order to improve ease of use for instructors and students. It also serves as an essential on-the-job reference for professionals.
- Planning contexts, perspectives, and objectives
- Planning and appraisal of major infrastructure projects
- Screening projects and master planning
- Municipal infrastructure systems--performance and prioritization measures
- Comparisons of infrastructure alternatives
- Planning aids
- Financial analyses
- Economic analyses--concepts and applications
- Environmental and social impact assessment--concepts, requirements, and procedures
- Environmental and social impact assessment--additional analyses and issues
- Planning for uncertainty and risk
- Operations research methods for planning and analysis
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||14.0 MB|
|Publisher: ||McGraw-Hill Professional|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9780071850148 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|