The gospel of Christ is the gospel of life, and the Christian's defining reality. Yet the shedding of innocent blood, primarily through abortion, has now marked an entire generation. Innocent Blood explores a series of questions so as to reveal vital connections between the gospel and the call to defend the unborn. These questions include:
- What does the Bible mean when it says that "life is in the blood"?
- What does the Bible say about blood-guilt? How is it that we are all stained by it and accountable for it even though few of us have taken a human life?
- What remedy does God provide for the guilt of shedding innocent blood?
- What are we to do when confronted with the shedding of innocent blood, and where does our courage to take action come from?
- What is the link between protecting the innocent and proclaiming good news to the guilty?
Not a book on social issues per se, nor a book on missions, Innocent Blood integrates the two and calls us to courageously challenge the powers of death with the gospel of life.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||308 KB|
|Publisher: ||Cruciform Press|
|Date published: || 2011|
|ISBN: ||9781936760312 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|