Learning to read and write Chinese requires lots of practice. This unique practice guide can be used with any Chinese textbook or on its own to enhance your proficiency in reading and writing Mandarin Chinese.
Intermediate Written Chinese Practice Essentials offers a wealth of carefully-designed exercises and activities to help you develop every aspect of your reading and writing ability:
The downloadable audio provides
- Character writing practice sheets, character identification and sentence punctuation exercises.
- Sictation, fill-in-the-blank and dialog completion exercises.
- Writing and reading activities based on train schedules, photographs, restaurant menus, street signs, name cards and many other commonly encountered texts.
- Translation and writing exercisesAnswering questions, map reading, converting written style to spoken style.
Together with or after this book, you can use Basic Spoken Chinese if you want to learn fluent spoken Mandarin.
- Over 16 hours of native-speaker recordings for dictation practice
- Printable flash cards
- hundreds of additional pages of Chinese exercises and activities
About the Series: Respected Chinese language expert Dr. Cornelius Kubler, who has taught diplomats, business people and students, presents a learning system that uses separate but integrated "tracks" to help you efficiently master the basics of spoken and written Chinese. The materials in this series allow you to move from complete beginner level to basic fluency.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||20.2 MB|
|Publisher: ||Tuttle Publishing|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781462917747 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|