This is an intermediate-level course in written Chinese that employs a revolutionary new method designed to have you quickly reading and writing simple, connected Chinese sentences.
The Basic Chinese and Intermediate Chinese books provide separate but integrated "tracks" to help you learn to read, write and speak Chinese efficiently at your own pace. Some students and teachers wish to emphasize speaking ability first, whereas others wish to focus on learning to read and write Chinese at the same time.
Intermediate Written Chinese allows you the flexibility to learn the spoken language and the written Chinese at your own pace.
The downloadable material includes:
- Learn to use 288 high frequency characters, and over 700 common words written with them.
- Carefully designed to have you quickly reading and writing connected Chinese sentences.
- Both simplified and traditional characters are taught throughout; you may choose to learn one or both.
- Features a variety of fonts in both typeset and handwritten styles, to prepare you to use Chinese in many different contextsfrom reading signs and newspapers, to computers and mobile phone texts.
- Hours of native-speaker recordings and practice sheets, plus printable flash cards.
Available separately, Intermediate Written Chinese Practice Essentials is the companion workbook for Intermediate Written Chinese. This practical guide includes a broad range of drills and exercises designed to dramatically enhance your proficiency in reading and writing Chinese. While designed for use with the companion textbook, it can be used together with any Chinese textbook or teaching program to hone your Chinese reading and writing language skills.
- Over 6 hours of audio by several native Mandarin speakers.
- Recordings of all reading selection.
- Additional characters.
- New vocabulary.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||64.7 MB|
|Publisher: ||Tuttle Publishing|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781462917198 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|