THE LATEST THERAPEUTIC TREATMENT OPTIONS IN INTERNAL MEDICINE--AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
This peer-reviewed guide highlights important therapeutic treatment options for the most common diseases managed by clinicians practicing internal medicine.
- SHORT BULLETED CONTENT for ease of use in a clinical setting
- ORGANIZED BY DISEASE STATE
- CLINICAL PEARLS to aid in disease management
- EMBEDDED REFERENCES to facilitate further research
- DRUG TABLES that include product availability, disease-specific dosing, common adverse reactions and drug/drug interactions
- SECTIONS INCLUDE: Cardiology, Pulmonary, Gastroenterology, Nephrology, Nutrition, Hematology and Oncology, Infectious Disease, Rheumatology, Psychiatry, Pain, and Transplant
- HELPFUL APPENDICES INCLUDE: Antidotes, Immunizations,Intrathecal Injections, Intravenous Immunoglobulin, Lab/Drug Interactions and Drug Abuse, Mechanical Ventilation, QT Prolongation, and Steroid Conversion Chart
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||3.2 MB|
|Publisher: ||McGraw-Hill Medical|
|Date published: || 2012|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|