Student praise for the previous edition:
"This book contains great illustrations and relevant, succinct information... I highly recommend this product to all students of any undergraduate or graduate level anatomy course."
Features of the Second Edition:
- Labels and anatomic terminology are in Latin nomenclature
- A new introductory section with overview of organs and embryologic development
- Coverage of the organs expanded by over 50%, including more clinical applications and radiologic correlations
- An innovative, user-friendly format in which each two-page spread presents a self-contained guide to a specific topic
- Summary tables, ideal for rapid review, appear throughout
- A scratch-off code provides access to WinkingSkull.com PLUS, featuring full-color anatomy illustrations and radiographs, labels-on, labels-off functionality, and timed self-tests
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||91.0 MB|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||2370007701124 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|