Student praise for the previous edition:
"This book contains great illustrations and relevant, succinct information concerning the anatomy of the neck, thorax, and abdomen. I highly recommend this product to all students of any undergraduate or graduate level anatomy course."
Features of the Second Edition:
The THIEME Atlas of Anatomy series also features General Anatomy and Musculoskeletal System and Head, Neck, and Neuroanatomy. Each atlas includes access to WinkingSkull.com PLUS.
- A new introductory section with an overview of the organs and discussion of embryologic development
- Coverage of the organs, by body region, reorganized and expanded by over 50%, includes more clinical applications and radiologic procedures than the previous edition
- Each of the two regional units now begins with a short overview chapter on the region and its contents, followed by a longer overview chapter on the structure and neurovasculature of the region and its organs, and then by chapters on topographic anatomy of the region to support dissection
- An innovative, user-friendly format in which each two-page spread presents a self-contained guide to a specific topic
- Summary tables, ideal for rapid review, appear throughout
- A scratch-off code provides access to WinkingSkull.com PLUS, featuring full-color anatomy illustrations and radiographs, labels-on, labels-off functionality, and timed self-tests
Teaching anatomy? We have the educational e-product you need.
Instructors can use the Thieme Teaching Assistant: Anatomy to download and easily import 2,000+ full-color illustrations to enhance presentations, course materials, and handouts.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||197.6 MB|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||2370007499489 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|