International Review of Cell and Molecular Biology presents comprehensive reviews and current advances in cell and molecular biology, with articles addressing structure and control of gene expression, nucleocytoplasmic interactions, control of cell development and differentiation, and cell transformation and growth.
The series has a worldwide readership, maintaining a high standard by publishing invited articles on important and timely topics authored by prominent cell and molecular biologists.
- Authored by some of the foremost scientists in the field
- Provides comprehensive reviews and current advances
- Brings a fresh perspective to those conducting research in cell biology, molecular biology, biochemistry, biotechnology, plant biology, physiology, and microbiology, among others
- Includes a wide range of perspectives on specific subjects
- Valuable reference material for advanced undergraduates, graduate students, and professional scientists
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||9.9 MB|
|Publisher: ||Academic Press|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||2370006787839 (DRM-PDF)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|