Internationalization and Managing Networks in the Asia Pacific consists of theories and analysis in sections that are related to network management, the power of business networking and the significance and role that business networking plays in propelling organizations towards international business, especially in Asia.
Moreover, it includes stakeholder theory and applications of relevant theories to assist in identifying key stakeholders in the ASEAN Economic Community (AEC). The first section contains various fascinating headings, such as analysis of stakeholders' needs, negotiation techniques with stakeholders, relationship management with stakeholders and the role of network management in expanding international business within Asia.
The second section emphasizes internationalization theories and empirical evidence with case studies of Asian multinational companies that have succeeded in expanding abroad, such as Singaporean, Taiwanese, Thai, Malaysian and Indonesian companies. These help provide guidelines of analysis for the adaptations these companies made to internationalize successfully, market penetration strategies used for the AEC and international expansion of Asian companies across countries in Asia and other continents.
In addition, an included debate provides information on the applications of business networking and internationalization theories, best practices and development policy recommendations, along with a discussion of the role of the public sector in supporting overseas expansion of the private sector.
- Consists of two interesting and important topics about network management and internationalization
- Focuses on the role of Asian companies, including international activities
- Includes case studies and empirical evidence from works by researchers and experts on network management and international business expansion
- Provides policy advice to the public sectors within Asia on formulating and implementing policies
- Offers insight into the role of the public sector in supporting international business activities of the private sector
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||4.4 MB|
|Publisher: ||Chandos Publishing|
|Date published: || 2017|
|ISBN: ||2370007784783 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|