Learn to make iOS apps even if you have absolutely no programming experience. This hands-on book takes you from idea to App Store, using real-world examples—such as driving a car or eating at a restaurant—to teach programming and app development. You'll learn concepts through clear, concise, jargon-free language.
This book focuses on Apple's new programming language, Swift. Each lesson is divided into two parts: the lecture portion explains the terms and concepts through examples, and the exercise portion helps you apply these concepts while building real-world apps, like a tip calculator. Learn how to think differently—and see the world from a whole new perspective.
- Learn the basic building blocks of programming
- Dive into the Swift programming language
- Make apps for iPhone and iPad
- Use GPS in your app to find a user's location
- Take or select photos with your app
- Integrate your app with Facebook and Twitter
- Submit your app to the App Store
- Manage and market your app on the App Store
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||56.0 MB|
|Publisher: ||O'Reilly Media|
|Date published: || 2014|
|ISBN: ||9781491909102 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|