Introduction to Brazing Technology provides practical guidance for the industrial production of an effectively brazed joint. Written in plain language by an active technical consultant with more than 50 years of brazing experience, this clear and concise book:
- Explains the fundamental concepts of the brazing process
- Covers all the common heating methods used for brazing
- Describes how to obtain brazing operator accreditation
- Addresses the latest advances in brazing technology
- Features an extensive glossary of brazing terms
- Underscores the importance of the joint gap
- References EN and ISO standards
Introduction to Brazing Technology ensures a good working knowledge of the application of brazing as an industrial joining technique. The book offers new and existing users of the technology a comprehensive reference for tackling the day-to-day challenges encountered during the brazing process.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||20.0 MB|
|Publisher: ||CRC Press|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781498758451 (DRM-PDF)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|