Introduction to RF Power Amplifier Design and Simulation fills a gap in the existing literature by providing step-by-step guidance for the design of radio frequency (RF) power amplifiers, from analytical formulation to simulation, implementation, and measurement. Featuring numerous illustrations and examples of real-world engineering applications, this book:
- Gives an overview of intermodulation and elaborates on the difference between linear and nonlinear amplifiers
- Describes the high-frequency model and transient characteristics of metal-oxide-semiconductor field-effect transistors
- Details active device modeling techniques for transistors and parasitic extraction methods for active devices
- Explores network and scattering parameters, resonators, matching networks, and tools such as the Smith chart
- Covers power-sensing devices including four-port directional couplers and new types of reflectometers
- Presents RF filter designs for power amplifiers as well as application examples of special filter types
- Demonstrates the use of computer-aided design (CAD) tools, implementing systematic design techniques
Blending theory with practice, Introduction to RF Power Amplifier Design and Simulation supplies engineers, researchers, and RF/microwave engineering students with a valuable resource for the creation of efficient, better-performing, low-profile, high-power RF amplifiers.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||35.9 MB|
|Publisher: ||CRC Press|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781482231656 (DRM-PDF)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|