Customer rank: +1
Apart from initially discussing how to make the deck and a variation of it, handling tips etc., the ebook goes on to describe a number of exciting routines. (Includes a bonus routine by Arun Bonerjee.)
- The Origins Of The Mene-Tekel Deck
- The Mene-Tekel Deck - Construction
- Handling The Mene-Tekel Deck
- The 'CW Mene-Tekel Deck'
- Two At Once
- What's In A Name?
- Friends Reunited
- Come Together
- Card In Muffin
- Mental Erasure
- Any Number Called For
- The Time Machine
- Mind Reading By Proxy
- The 'Black Seven And Black Eight Trick' Outdone!
- Twin-Card In Wallet
- A Further 'CW Mene-Tekel' Variation Plus Ideas For Its Use
- Further Reading
- About The Author
- And Finally, A Few Words From The Publisher
- Bonus! Boxed – Tekel By Mark Elsdon
- Bonus! Symbol In The Deck By Arun Bonerjee
1st edition 2003, revised and expanded in 2006, 30 pages.
word count: 13823 which is equivalent to 55 standard pages of text