Ready to build stunning apps for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch? This cookbook??"completely rewritten with all-new material??"provides 90 proven solutions for tackling the latest features in iOS 9 and watchOS 2.0. Written exclusively in Apple??s Swift language, these code-rich recipes show you how to use dynamic user interfaces, interactive maps, multitasking functionality, Apple??s new UI Testing framework, and many other features.
This cookbook is ideal for intermediate and advanced iOS developers looking to work with the newest versions of Apple??s mobile operating systems. Each recipe includes reusable code, available on GitHub, that you can put to work right away.
- Work with new features in Swift 2, Xcode 7, and Interface Builder
- Build standalone apps for Apple Watch
- Create vibrant user interfaces with new UIKit features
- Use Swift to connect with the iOS contacts database
- Block ads or obtrusive content with Safari Content Blockers
- Make your app content searchable with Spotlight APIs
- Add Picture in Picture playback functionality to iPad apps
- Take advantage of MapKit and Core Location updates
- Use Apple??s new UI Testing framework
- Liven up your UI with gravity and turbulence fields
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||13.9 MB|
|Publisher: ||O'Reilly Media|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781491936641 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|