iPad and iPhone Tips and Tricks
Easily Unlock the Power of Your iPad, iPad mini, or iPhone
Discover hundreds of tips and tricks you can use right away with your iPad, iPad mini, or iPhone to maximize its functionality. Learn how to use iOS 9 and utilize your Apple mobile device as a powerful communication, organization, and productivity tool, as well as a feature-packed entertainment device.
Using an easy-to-understand, nontechnical approach, this book is ideal for beginners and more experienced users who want to discover how to use the iOS operating system with iCloud, and the latest versions of popular apps. This book covers all the latest iPhone and iPad models, including the iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, and iPhone 6s Plus, as well as the latest iPad Air and iPad mini models and iPad Pro.
Here??s just a sampling of what the tips, tricks, and strategies offered in this book will help you accomplish:
• Discover how to use the new News, Wallet, iCloud Drive, and updated Music apps that come preinstalled with iOS 9.
• Discover how to take visually impressive photos, and then edit and share them using the redesigned Photos app.
• Learn secrets for using preinstalled apps, such as Contacts, Calendars, Reminders, Maps, Notes, Safari, Mail, Health, iBooks, and Music.
• Synchronize files, documents, data, photos, and content with iCloud, your computer, and/or your other iOS mobile devices.
• Learn how to interact with your tablet or phone using Siri or the new “Hey Siri” feature.
• Stay in touch with your friends and family using social networking apps, such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
• Discover the latest calling features built in to the iPhone, such as Wi-Fi Calling.
• Learn about cutting-edge features, such as Apple Pay and Family Sharing, as well as device-specific features like Split-Screen, Slide Over, and Picture-in-Picture (newer iPad models), as well as Peek and Pop (iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus).
• Create and maintain a reliable backup of your iPhone or iPad using iCloud Backup.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||32.4 MB|
|Publisher: ||Que Publishing|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9780134196923 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 30 selections every 30 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 30 pages every 30 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|Afghanistan, Algeria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegowina, Congo, Congo (The Democratic Republic of the), Cote D'Ivoire, Cuba, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Korea (Democratic People's Republic of), Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Macedonia (The Former Yugoslav Republic of), Myanmar, Nigeria, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Zimbabwe|